There is one TV show I simply never miss, “Supernatural” on the CW.
Now in its 11th season, the show follows the Winchester Brothers as they travel the country in search of demons and other figures of the paranormal while cruising in their 1967 vintage Impala. I love this kind of stuff!
The show is actually having their Supernatural Official Convention in Arizona June 10 through June 12 at the Renaissance Glendale Hotel. I will be there as a total geek fan.
I also had a chance to chat with one of the stars of the show. Briana Buckmaster plays Sheriff Donna Hanscum.
- Ducey shuts down rumors of Cindy McCain’s appointment to Senate
- Jan Brewer defends McCain from critics calling for him to step down
- Horizon Honors teacher awarded Mac & Gaydos Pay Tribute to a Teacher
- Protesting teachers line streets near KTAR 92.3 FM for Ducey’s arrival
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan