There is one TV show I simply never miss, “Supernatural” on the CW.
Now in its 11th season, the show follows the Winchester Brothers as they travel the country in search of demons and other figures of the paranormal while cruising in their 1967 vintage Impala. I love this kind of stuff!
The show is actually having their Supernatural Official Convention in Arizona June 10 through June 12 at the Renaissance Glendale Hotel. I will be there as a total geek fan.
I also had a chance to chat with one of the stars of the show. Briana Buckmaster plays Sheriff Donna Hanscum.
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups
- Teenage witness says deadly Arizona flash flood was heartbreaking to watch
- Ducey is ‘very concerned’ with how GOP health bill could affect Arizona
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO
- Ducey faces pressure, backlash during fight to overhaul K-12 education