There is one TV show I simply never miss, “Supernatural” on the CW.
Now in its 11th season, the show follows the Winchester Brothers as they travel the country in search of demons and other figures of the paranormal while cruising in their 1967 vintage Impala. I love this kind of stuff!
The show is actually having their Supernatural Official Convention in Arizona June 10 through June 12 at the Renaissance Glendale Hotel. I will be there as a total geek fan.
I also had a chance to chat with one of the stars of the show. Briana Buckmaster plays Sheriff Donna Hanscum.
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols