PHOENIX — A Silver Alert has been canceled after an 92-year-old woman who had been reported missing was found safe in her Colorado home.
Authorities said Geneva B. Heiman had been missing since Tuesday. She left Main Street and Higley Road in Mesa to head back home. She had made the drive regularly for the past 10 years.
Neighbors said she called them Wednesday around 6 a.m. to let them know she was in Glendale. Neighbors said Heiman, nicknamed “Neva,” didn’t usually take that way back to Durango, Colorado.
A trace of her cellphone had placed her near the Wild Horse Pass Casino.
- Two men arrested in Arizona on multiple counts of child sex trafficking
- Arizona parks, trails system wins award for being nation’s best managed
- Report: Arizona D-backs home game attendance up by 7 percent this season
- Arizona poverty remains among highest in nation, despite recent gains
- Violent crime in Arizona rose 13% in 2016, while property crime declined