PHOENIX — A Silver Alert has been canceled after an 92-year-old woman who had been reported missing was found safe in her Colorado home.
Authorities said Geneva B. Heiman had been missing since Tuesday. She left Main Street and Higley Road in Mesa to head back home. She had made the drive regularly for the past 10 years.
Neighbors said she called them Wednesday around 6 a.m. to let them know she was in Glendale. Neighbors said Heiman, nicknamed “Neva,” didn’t usually take that way back to Durango, Colorado.
A trace of her cellphone had placed her near the Wild Horse Pass Casino.
- Phoenix police shoot suspect armed with knife approaching them
- Arizona members of US Congress ask president not to pardon Arpaio
- Confederate monument along Arizona highway damaged overnight
- Trump tweet attacks Flake, calls Arizona senator ‘toxic’
- ADOT begins wrong-way vehicle detection project on I-17, closures set