PHOENIX — A Silver Alert has been canceled after an 92-year-old woman who had been reported missing was found safe in her Colorado home.
Authorities said Geneva B. Heiman had been missing since Tuesday. She left Main Street and Higley Road in Mesa to head back home. She had made the drive regularly for the past 10 years.
Neighbors said she called them Wednesday around 6 a.m. to let them know she was in Glendale. Neighbors said Heiman, nicknamed “Neva,” didn’t usually take that way back to Durango, Colorado.
A trace of her cellphone had placed her near the Wild Horse Pass Casino.
- Affordable housing complex for veterans opens in Tempe
- In wake of Florida shooting, Arizona educators look at social media impact
- Study ranks each Arizona spring training stadium based on fan experience
- Federal plan could add food stamp work requirement in Arizona
- Students say more guns, police officers on campus is not the answer