Taking care of five kids can be enough of a struggle.
Getting those five kids to sit still long enough to take a family photo seems like a near impossible task.
One mom tried just that, but instead of getting a photo, she got much crying, complaining and pulling of hair. At least the camera was rolling so we could enjoy a good family moment.
- ‘What the Fluff’ challenge makes us all magicians in the eyes of our dogs
- Where do Arizona politicians stand on Trump’s family separation policy?
- Congress tasked with keeping families together, despite Trump’s order
- Deported parents could face barriers when reuniting with their children
- Mesa police accused of beating suspect, taunting him in hospital