At Phoenix Comicon 2016 last weekend, a woman channeled the “Star Wars: The Force Awakens” character Rey on an epic quest to find Luke Skywalker.
Rachael Crossman travels throughout Comicon on a quest to find the legendary Skywalker, as seen in a large photo slideshow and video. Finally, she accomplishes her goal, stumbling upon the man himself.
Here’s hoping this happens again at next year’s Comicon.
- Phoenix Comic Fest disrupted by fire alarm, changing name again
- ‘Star Wars’ Day sightings in Phoenix area include Wookiee on a velocipede
- ‘Infinity War’ opens with record $250M, passing ‘Star Wars’
- ‘Solo: A Star Wars Story’ releases second movie trailer
- Here’s when Disney’s new ‘Star Wars,’ Marvel theme lands will open