At Phoenix Comicon 2016 last weekend, a woman channeled the “Star Wars: The Force Awakens” character Rey on an epic quest to find Luke Skywalker.
Rachael Crossman travels throughout Comicon on a quest to find the legendary Skywalker, as seen in a large photo slideshow and video. Finally, she accomplishes her goal, stumbling upon the man himself.
Here’s hoping this happens again at next year’s Comicon.
- New ‘Star Wars’ films to be written, produced by ‘Game of Thrones’ duo
- Here is the first plot synopsis for upcoming ‘Solo’ Star Wars film
- YouTube video shows off epic self-direction campaign
- Written math equation recreates famous ‘Star Wars’ theme song
- Ikea asks pregnant women to pee on magazine ad for discount