When taking the family to the zoo, the children are usually disappointed when their favorite animals are either missing or sleeping.
So, when a lion is actually up a walking around, not only should every child around be fascinated that their favorite animal is right there in front of them, but every eye in the are should be observing the king of the jungle.
A young boy in Japan got that rare chance of actually seeing a lion moving around up close, but somehow missed all of the action.
Let this be a lesson to all of us; don’t turn your back on a lion.
- This video of men cleaning the snow off their roof is oddly satisfying
- Japan public TV sends mistaken North Korean missile alert
- US Navy plane with 11 aboard crashes into Pacific; 8 rescued
- Rawr! Phoenix Zoo to kick off Dinosaurs in the Desert exhibit
- This video of a Rube Goldberg machine will blow your mind