If you are looking to stay healthy and eat fresh food, but aren’t too sure of yourself in the cooking department, then a restaurant in downtown Phoenix should interest you.
The Larder and The Delta was named “The Best Farm-to-Table Restaurant” in Arizona by Travel and Leisure.
Found inside DeSoto Central Market at 915 N. Central Ave., The Larder and The Delta features Southern cuisine that will get your mouth watering.
- Border Patrol rescues young Costa Rican boy in Arizona
- Phoenix City Council votes to ‘pause’ south-central light rail expansion
- Where do Arizona politicians stand on Trump’s family separation policy?
- Arizona health officials warn about rise in animal rabies cases
- County officials declare missing boy’s cause of death as ‘undetermined’