If you are looking to stay healthy and eat fresh food, but aren’t too sure of yourself in the cooking department, then a restaurant in downtown Phoenix should interest you.
The Larder and The Delta was named “The Best Farm-to-Table Restaurant” in Arizona by Travel and Leisure.
Found inside DeSoto Central Market at 915 N. Central Ave., The Larder and The Delta features Southern cuisine that will get your mouth watering.
- Trump tweet attacks Flake, calls Arizona senator ‘toxic’
- ADOT begins wrong-way vehicle detection project on I-17, closures set
- After preschool promise, Phoenix couple marries 20 years later
- Three Arizona inmates found guilty of trying to kill jail guard
- Silver Alert canceled for missing man from Surprise