If you are looking to stay healthy and eat fresh food, but aren’t too sure of yourself in the cooking department, then a restaurant in downtown Phoenix should interest you.
The Larder and The Delta was named “The Best Farm-to-Table Restaurant” in Arizona by Travel and Leisure.
Found inside DeSoto Central Market at 915 N. Central Ave., The Larder and The Delta features Southern cuisine that will get your mouth watering.
- New Westin hotel in downtown Tempe breaks ground
- Advocacy groups pressure Arizona to ban bee-killing pesticides
- Affordable housing complex for veterans opens in Tempe
- In wake of Florida shooting, Arizona educators look at social media impact
- Study ranks each Arizona spring training stadium based on fan experience