Some would call it a love affair. Others would call it a stereotype or trope. Either way you see it, cops and doughnuts are always going to be linked with each other.
Police departments across the country show their support for doughnuts.
A department in Illinois climbs rooftops at a Dunkin’ Donuts every year to raise money for the Special Olympics. In Michigan, a group of officers bought a doughnut shop that came close to closing and named it “Cops and Doughnuts.”
With National Doughnut Day, the Peoria Police Department here in Arizona played along, tweeting out that they love doughnuts.
- Tempe’s Carvana ranked top-50 in America’s fastest-growing companies
- Arizona Rep. Trent Franks believes Trump will pardon Arpaio, supports it
- Phoenix’s main library will be shut down for nearly a year
- Theme park resort villages approved for development near Phoenix
- Tempe police, federal agents haul in 30,000 fentanyl pills during traffic stop