A 6-year-old Massachusetts boy called police after he said he saw his dad run a red light and break the law.
After seeing his dad take a right on red while they were out running errands, Robbie Richardson exclaimed to his father, Michael Richardson, that what he did was illegal and he was going to tell the police.
Though Michael tried to explain to his son that what he did wasn’t against the law, the damage was already done. Robbie stayed true to his word and called 911 once they returned home.
When his son handed Michael the phone, with a 911 dispatcher on the other end, he quickly explained the situation.
The father says his son now knows to only use 911 for emergencies.
Not for tattling, kid.
- Mother who sued over separation in Arizona reunited with son
- Mesa police accused of beating suspect, taunting him in hospital
- President Trump says summit with North Korea’s Kim Jong Un is back on
- Trump says US team in North Korea planning summit with Kim
- Arizona among states in US with highest GDP growth