A 6-year-old Massachusetts boy called police after he said he saw his dad run a red light and break the law.
After seeing his dad take a right on red while they were out running errands, Robbie Richardson exclaimed to his father, Michael Richardson, that what he did was illegal and he was going to tell the police.
Though Michael tried to explain to his son that what he did wasn’t against the law, the damage was already done. Robbie stayed true to his word and called 911 once they returned home.
When his son handed Michael the phone, with a 911 dispatcher on the other end, he quickly explained the situation.
The father says his son now knows to only use 911 for emergencies.
Not for tattling, kid.
- Flake wouldn’t impeach Trump, but says his actions are bad for US
- Penzone: US must talk gun ownership after Florida school shooting
- 5 things to know about Arizona as it celebrates 106 years of statehood
- Phoenix church offers sanctuary to man about to be deported
- Three die, four survive helicopter crash in the Grand Canyon