A 6-year-old Massachusetts boy called police after he said he saw his dad run a red light and break the law.
After seeing his dad take a right on red while they were out running errands, Robbie Richardson exclaimed to his father, Michael Richardson, that what he did was illegal and he was going to tell the police.
Though Michael tried to explain to his son that what he did wasn’t against the law, the damage was already done. Robbie stayed true to his word and called 911 once they returned home.
When his son handed Michael the phone, with a 911 dispatcher on the other end, he quickly explained the situation.
The father says his son now knows to only use 911 for emergencies.
Not for tattling, kid.
- Half of Arizonans in poll side against Trump pardoning Arpaio in Phoenix
- Nations search for 10 missing sailors after USS John S. McCain collision
- White House chief strategist Steve Bannon steps down
- Family: California man celebrating marriage killed in Spain
- Trump tweet attacks Flake, calls Arizona senator ‘toxic’