Looking for a cute breakfast place in North Scottsdale?
A friend suggested we meet up at The Breakfast Joynt in DC Ranch in Scottsdale and I was pleasantly surprised by this comforting little place.
Serving only breakfast and lunch, this unpretentious spot has all the American traditional dishes you want in the morning. We sat inside, but the outside courtyard would be a great choice on nice day.
The menu is split into different sections such as Benedict’s, a healthy section and Uncle Nick’s Favorites, which gave it a small-town diner feel.
The Bacon Waffle intrigued me but I was in a sweet mood that morning and decided on the Strawberry Waffle. The waffle was firm on the outside and light and fluffy on the inside, topped with fresh strawberries and whipped cream for a perfect sweet addition.
I added an order of bacon which was the perfect salty sidekick.
This affordable American breakfast spot would be a perfect for families, as the restaurant was definitely kid-friendly.
What a nice — and well needed — addition to DC Ranch Market Street.
- 2nd suspect arrested in deadly alleged Scottsdale street race
- 2-year-old in critical condition after being pulled from Scottsdale pool
- Acclaimed Chicago-based steakhouse set to open doors in Scottsdale
- WalletHub: 7 Arizona cities ranked in top 100 pet-friendliest cities in nation
- Scottsdale upgrades voter website in advance of $319M bond election