Bon appetit! Seven places you should try during Arizona Restaurant Week
PHOENIX — For the next week, Arizonans will be able to try some of the state’s best eateries at a discounted price during Arizona Restaurant Week.
The weeklong foodie fest kicks off on Friday and includes a huge list of restaurants that offer a wide variety of flavors. For either $33 or $44 — depending on the restaurant — diners will receive an appetizer, entree and dessert.
“In addition to that, depending on where you choose to dine, you might even get a glass or wine or a cocktail,” Steve Chucri, president of the Arizona Restaurant Association, said.
It’s worth noting that the prix fixe-style meals do not include tax or gratuity.
As we said, there’s plenty of places to choose from, including a few new ones.
With so many options to choose from, we asked our resident food experts from Where Should We Eat to go through the list and give us seven places you should consider trying during Arizona Restaurant Week.
You can flip through the gallery below to see their picks.
If some of these places sound familiar — or if you feel like Arizona Restaurant Week just happened — it’s probably because it happens twice a year now. When the event began six years ago, it was just one week out of the year.
If you have some places to add, be sure to leave them in the comments! Bon appetit!
KTAR’s Kathy Cline contributed to this report.
- She Said: Cocktail Society promising start to Scottsdale Culinary Festival
- She Said: Oak & Fork offers wine bar feel inside Ak-Chin Casino
- He Said: Devour Phoenix’s first year at Desert Botanical Garden a success
- I’ll take two: Burger Battle returning to Scottsdale later this month
- He Said: Camp Social the perfect place to get a warm meal on chilly nights