As the years roll by, bathroom exhaust fans can get covered with dust and grime. Here's how to give them a good cleaning.
As we head into the spring and summer months, it is important to make sure the air quality in your home is on the up-and-up.
Carpets and tile floors can be very difficult to clean, especially with all the products and solutions out there. Here is the best way to care for your floors.
The holidays are behind us, and now is the time to start planning for spring and summer in your outdoor living room – your backyard.
You might think it’s improbable in sunny Arizona, but throughout the state, your water pipes can freeze in winter. Here's how you can prevent all that.
Over the years, we’ve come up with an important list of safety precautions we should all consider in order to stay safe during the holidays.
If you’re thinking about remodeling your house, this time of year is a good time to start planning -- even though you have to get through the holidays.
Rosie Romero, the host of KTAR News 92.3 FM's Rosie on the House, has been hospitalized since October, after he was involved in a UTV accident.
The “Rosie on the House” staff has put together a collection of tools from outstanding American companies that can be purchased separately or in a kit.
These basic fixes will make your holiday guests feel at home, especially if they stay a night or more. Think back as well to times when you were a guest.
- December's Rosie-do list: It's time to get ready for the Arizona winter
- November's Rosie-do list: Time to get ready for the holidays
- October's Rosie-do List: Keep your home running smoothly this month
- September’s Rosie-do list: Get your veggies, trees and yard ready for fall
- August’s Rosie-do list: Fix the monsoon issues, get ready for fall
- July's Rosie-do list will help you fight bugs brought on by the monsoon
- Ready your home for monsoon season with June's 'Rosie-do' list
- Eight things for homeowners to add to their 'Rosie-do' list for May
- 6 to-do items for your April 'Rosie-do' list
- Your 'Rosie-Do List' for March: Time to start gearing up for summer
- Rosie-Do List for February: Get outdoors to prepare for spring
- Here’s your ‘Rosie-Do List’ for January