Cooler weather means people will be headed outdoors for outside activities. Runners especially love this time of year. The wide variety of upcoming races in the Valley give runners extra motivation to step up their game. Increased training and activity also ups the potential for race-related injuries. Here are some common problems runners experience and some […]
Vehicle accidents are generally horrific experiences — even when the damage is not severe. Everyone reacts differently to a crash. Some experience a mental fog, making it difficult to think or focus. Others might find their minds flooded by thoughts and concerns. In addition to the mental trauma and emotional disorientation, sometimes vehicle accidents cause […]
When you are in the mountains or in a canyon, it can be difficult to determine the source of sounds. The nooks and crannies of the geography do strange things to the sound waves. Sometimes a noise from a distant ridge seems close while a nearby sound might be barely audible. Identifying the cause of […]
Headaches are never fun. Severe headaches can be so debilitating the sufferer is unable to function until the pain stops, which sometimes can take hours or days.
- 5 treatments for adult scoliosis
- The difference between men and women when it comes to pain
- Top reasons for shoulder and arm pain
- Top pain treatments for the first 72 hours after an auto accident
- Three ways to prevent a herniated disc
- 3 unexpected reasons you have neck pain
- Back Pain vs. Sciatica: how can you tell?
- 5 ways to ease bad knees
- 3 types of back pain and when to see a doctor
- Top trends in chronic pain management