- December 3, 2013 - Hour: 1Rob and Karie talk AZ Prison Healthcare Conditions,U.S Education Struggles,and selflessness class.
- December 3, 2013 - Hour: 2Rob and Karie talk Offensive Mascots, New Fit Mom Outrage, and Are Some Too Dumb To Succeed.
- December 2, 2013 - Hour: 1Rob and Karie talk No Funding For CPS, Amazon Drones, and Paul Walker's Death.
- December 2, 2013 - Hour: 2Rob and Karie talk Social Media Humble Bragging, Workplace Bullies, and U.S Security.
- November 27, 2013 - Hour: 1Rob and Karie talk Rape Cover-Up, Thanksgiving Traditions, and Hungover Driving.
- November 27, 2013 - Hour: 2Rob and Karie talk CPS Investigation, War on Thanksgiving, and a Mom says get a confirmation sex tex
Interviews and Segments
- Foundation for Blind Children CEO Marc Ashton - Friday November 22Marc Ashton tells about FBC and how they are creating opportunities for anyone with vision loss to s
- UCP CEO Armando Contreras - Thursday November 21Armando Contreras joins to talk about United Cerebral Palsy what they do and how to help their cause
- Ryan House Executive Director Julie Bank - Wednesday November 20Julie Bank from Ryan House tells how they provide short-term overnight respite stays and end-of-lif
- TGEN Clinical Research Coordinator Keri Ramsey - Tuesday November 19Keri Ramsey joins to tell about the center for rare childhood disorders at TGEN and how people can h
- Chief Directing Officer of UMOM - Karen Fletcher - Monday November 18For VFABAZ, Rob and Mike Discusse How UMOM Works With Abused Women with Chief Directing Officer of U