Arizona's Top Headlines
- Valley breweries celebrate growler law
- County confirms first West Nile death of year
- Doctor fired back at Pa. hospital gunman
- Foster: What's the matter with Kansas?
- Wrong-way driver stopped on Mesa freeway
- Lawyer: Executed inmate wasn't in pain
- US Border Protection is adding staff
- Air conditioning repair workers keep their cool
- D-backs: Bullpen may supply trade bait
- Valley welcomes another tech company
Slow burn: Phoenix hits 116 degrees on Thursday
Fans share memories of 'Wallace' star Bill Thompson
Crowning moment: Queen photobombs athlete's selfie
The first Maricopa County death of 2014 attributed to West Nile virus has been confirmed, health officials said in a Thursday press release.
- US marshals join hunt for Arizona jail escapee
- Inmate at northern Arizona jail apparently hangs self
- Arizona crackdown on human trafficking goes into effect
- Slow burn: Phoenix hits 116 degrees
- New restaurants give travelers even tastier choices at Sky Harbor
- Arizona execution: Lawyer said inmate not in pain
More Arizona News »
It may not be popular in our culture but let's celebrate a new millionaire. Gambo reported it a few weeks ago, but the signing of P.J. Tucker became...
Main Street Minute
- Gold 1292.7 -10.10
- Silver 20.31 -0.54
- Platinum 1463 -15.00
- Palladium 868 -1.00
Losing weight requires dedication and persistence. Here are 10 tips that you should keep in mind as you get started.