All right, ladies. We know it’s only fair to receive equal pay for equal work, but some women just aren’t working equally. Some women are over-working and they must be asked, “How do you do it?”
Monica Lindstrom may be an example of a career-aholic. She’s a practicing attorney, a judge pro-tem, a broadcast legal consultant, a radio and television personality and …oh, yes…she’s a wife and the mother of two boys, ages 5 and 3.
When you have that many obligations, doesn’t somebody get left out? The question continues to be asked, “can career women with families have it all?” Or, in simpler terms, “What’s it like being a working mother?”
- Stanton talks education, what keeps him up at night as resignation nears
- Valley Metro donates 5,000 books to students as part of annual campaign
- Arizona cities fare poorly in rankings of US park systems
- Phoenix ranks second in US in population growth from 2016 to ’17
- Vietnam veteran involved in dispute over Military Honor Park in Coolidge