All right, ladies. We know it’s only fair to receive equal pay for equal work, but some women just aren’t working equally. Some women are over-working and they must be asked, “How do you do it?”
Monica Lindstrom may be an example of a career-aholic. She’s a practicing attorney, a judge pro-tem, a broadcast legal consultant, a radio and television personality and …oh, yes…she’s a wife and the mother of two boys, ages 5 and 3.
When you have that many obligations, doesn’t somebody get left out? The question continues to be asked, “can career women with families have it all?” Or, in simpler terms, “What’s it like being a working mother?”
- Touchdown! Glendale, Ariz. ranks among top football towns in the nation
- Phoenix-area third-grader wins state finalist for Doodle 4 Google contest
- Disgraced Seattle pastor plans to open new church in Phoenix
- Woman killed by Phoenix-area police had popular online video
- Phoenix Police investigate three overnight armed robberies