All right, ladies. We know it’s only fair to receive equal pay for equal work, but some women just aren’t working equally. Some women are over-working and they must be asked, “How do you do it?”
Monica Lindstrom may be an example of a career-aholic. She’s a practicing attorney, a judge pro-tem, a broadcast legal consultant, a radio and television personality and …oh, yes…she’s a wife and the mother of two boys, ages 5 and 3.
When you have that many obligations, doesn’t somebody get left out? The question continues to be asked, “can career women with families have it all?” Or, in simpler terms, “What’s it like being a working mother?”
- McDowell Mountain Music Festival announces their March lineup
- Phoenix neighborhood to get cheap access to bike share after grant
- Here are some tips for those traveling out of Arizona this Thanksgiving
- Tampa Bay QB Jameis Winston denies groping Uber driver in Scottsdale
- Silver Alert issued for missing 68-year-old Phoenix woman