All right, ladies. We know it’s only fair to receive equal pay for equal work, but some women just aren’t working equally. Some women are over-working and they must be asked, “How do you do it?”
Monica Lindstrom may be an example of a career-aholic. She’s a practicing attorney, a judge pro-tem, a broadcast legal consultant, a radio and television personality and …oh, yes…she’s a wife and the mother of two boys, ages 5 and 3.
When you have that many obligations, doesn’t somebody get left out? The question continues to be asked, “can career women with families have it all?” Or, in simpler terms, “What’s it like being a working mother?”
- Police charge possible Phoenix spree killer with nine murders
- Amazon passes over Arizona cities for second headquarters site
- Could downtown Phoenix be the next major hub for high-tech companies?
- Could Phoenix be the home for the newest Apple campus?
- Arizona woman who faked cancer to get abortion coverage loses appeal