All right, ladies. We know it’s only fair to receive equal pay for equal work, but some women just aren’t working equally. Some women are over-working and they must be asked, “How do you do it?”
Monica Lindstrom may be an example of a career-aholic. She’s a practicing attorney, a judge pro-tem, a broadcast legal consultant, a radio and television personality and …oh, yes…she’s a wife and the mother of two boys, ages 5 and 3.
When you have that many obligations, doesn’t somebody get left out? The question continues to be asked, “can career women with families have it all?” Or, in simpler terms, “What’s it like being a working mother?”
- High temperatures in Phoenix could reach 90-plus degrees this week
- One killed, two injured in west Phoenix shooting, police say
- Legally Speaking: Arizona court ruling a win for same-sex parents
- Brews and views: Thrillist names the Phoenix area’s best rooftop bars
- Crash causes closure of eastbound Interstate 10 at I-17 in Phoenix