All right, ladies. We know it’s only fair to receive equal pay for equal work, but some women just aren’t working equally. Some women are over-working and they must be asked, “How do you do it?”
Monica Lindstrom may be an example of a career-aholic. She’s a practicing attorney, a judge pro-tem, a broadcast legal consultant, a radio and television personality and …oh, yes…she’s a wife and the mother of two boys, ages 5 and 3.
When you have that many obligations, doesn’t somebody get left out? The question continues to be asked, “can career women with families have it all?” Or, in simpler terms, “What’s it like being a working mother?”
- After Phoenix debate, satanic group to give invocation in Scottsdale
- The Latest: Ex-priest told a fellow priest about killing
- Running start to Lent: Phoenix church providing ashes to go on Ash Wednesday
- Trial date set for Gilbert dog deaths case
- Eloy police: Swiss man dies while skydiving in Arizona