All right, ladies. We know it’s only fair to receive equal pay for equal work, but some women just aren’t working equally. Some women are over-working and they must be asked, “How do you do it?”
Monica Lindstrom may be an example of a career-aholic. She’s a practicing attorney, a judge pro-tem, a broadcast legal consultant, a radio and television personality and …oh, yes…she’s a wife and the mother of two boys, ages 5 and 3.
When you have that many obligations, doesn’t somebody get left out? The question continues to be asked, “can career women with families have it all?” Or, in simpler terms, “What’s it like being a working mother?”
- Trump’s plan to seek death penalty for drug traffickers may not be effective
- Phoenix expected to reach high temperatures of 90 degrees Thursday
- Homeowner shoots armed man who refused to leave Phoenix home
- Phoenix police searching for suspect in 2012 homicide
- California-based chocolate factory to move location to Phoenix area