All right, ladies. We know it’s only fair to receive equal pay for equal work, but some women just aren’t working equally. Some women are over-working and they must be asked, “How do you do it?”
Monica Lindstrom may be an example of a career-aholic. She’s a practicing attorney, a judge pro-tem, a broadcast legal consultant, a radio and television personality and …oh, yes…she’s a wife and the mother of two boys, ages 5 and 3.
When you have that many obligations, doesn’t somebody get left out? The question continues to be asked, “can career women with families have it all?” Or, in simpler terms, “What’s it like being a working mother?”
- Officials confirm body found is of 10th Arizona flash flood victim
- Linkin Park cancels Phoenix show, tour after lead singer’s death
- West Nile virus claims first victim of season in Maricopa County
- Phoenix Mayor Greg Stanton praises bipartisanship of US city leaders
- Freeway restrictions in place this weekend on I-10 and I-17 in Phoenix