All right, ladies. We know it’s only fair to receive equal pay for equal work, but some women just aren’t working equally. Some women are over-working and they must be asked, “How do you do it?”
Monica Lindstrom may be an example of a career-aholic. She’s a practicing attorney, a judge pro-tem, a broadcast legal consultant, a radio and television personality and …oh, yes…she’s a wife and the mother of two boys, ages 5 and 3.
When you have that many obligations, doesn’t somebody get left out? The question continues to be asked, “can career women with families have it all?” Or, in simpler terms, “What’s it like being a working mother?”
- Resident of Phoenix home wounds intruder after forced entry
- Police: Woman said boys weren’t loved, so she drowned them
- Arizona DPS: Shots hit 3 vehicles on I-10 in Phoenix; 1 hurt
- Arizona highway patrol investigating 3 shootings along Interstate 10
- Storm damages forces closure of elementary school in Phoenix suburb