Here’s three big stories that happened this week:
The WWE was in the news this week more than I can remember in the last 20 years. It started with Wrestlemania 30 this week, and then followed with the death of WWE star Ultimate Warrior. Even though I haven’t watched wrestling in a long time, I was still sad to hear of his death.
Once thought to be an eradicated disease, the measles has made an appearance in Arizona. A non-vaccinated visitor of our state went out in public, and now we’re being warned of coming in contact with the highly contagious disease. Maybe this will be enough to scare parents into at least getting their kids the MMR vaccine.
Rolling Stone featured actress Julia-Louis Dreyfus on its cover this month, but with a historically inaccurate back tattoo. Can you figure it out?
- Veteran jumper falls to death in Arizona skydiving accident
- Federal appeals court overturns death sentence in 1980 Tucson, Ariz. rape-murder
- Glendale rehires manager for Arizona Coyotes arena, pending council approval
- Tunnel maintenance to close Interstate 10 in Phoenix over weekend
- Arizona Democrat introduces death with dignity measure