Here’s three big stories that happened this week:
The WWE was in the news this week more than I can remember in the last 20 years. It started with Wrestlemania 30 this week, and then followed with the death of WWE star Ultimate Warrior. Even though I haven’t watched wrestling in a long time, I was still sad to hear of his death.
Once thought to be an eradicated disease, the measles has made an appearance in Arizona. A non-vaccinated visitor of our state went out in public, and now we’re being warned of coming in contact with the highly contagious disease. Maybe this will be enough to scare parents into at least getting their kids the MMR vaccine.
Rolling Stone featured actress Julia-Louis Dreyfus on its cover this month, but with a historically inaccurate back tattoo. Can you figure it out?
- Scottsdale woman, 70, charged with running over 94-year-old husband
- Former NAZ Suns assistant arrested for child molestation before death
- Phoenix firefighter found dead at Arizona National Guard base
- Autopsies on 2 Arizona kids left in car show death from exposure
- Officials say dolphin at controversial Arizona facility died of infection