These are the big stories you need to know before heading into your weekend:
Willow Smith is Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith’s 13-year-old daughter. She was pictured lying in bed next to a shirtless 20-year-old named Moises Arias and her parents don’t care!
Kevin Durant received his first NBA MVP award. He accepted the award with great humility, by thanking his mom, calling her the real MVP, and he thanked ALL of his teammates.
Monica Lewinsky is turning 40 and talking about Bill Clinton. The former White House intern said it’s time to burn the beret and bury the blue dress. Maybe so, but doesn’t she know that we will still continue to make jokes about her?
- Arizona State University students to focus on Latino youth to combat diabetes
- Faith in Humanity: Valley city offers homeless portable showers to get jobs
- Four home safety tips for Fire Prevention Week
- Arizona State University researchers using technology to stop ISIS propaganda online
- Obama, Arizona Republicans react to House Speaker John Boehner’s resignation