These are the big stories you need to know before heading into your weekend:
Willow Smith is Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith’s 13-year-old daughter. She was pictured lying in bed next to a shirtless 20-year-old named Moises Arias and her parents don’t care!
Kevin Durant received his first NBA MVP award. He accepted the award with great humility, by thanking his mom, calling her the real MVP, and he thanked ALL of his teammates.
Monica Lewinsky is turning 40 and talking about Bill Clinton. The former White House intern said it’s time to burn the beret and bury the blue dress. Maybe so, but doesn’t she know that we will still continue to make jokes about her?
- Report: Bald eagles breaking breeding records in Arizona
- Slow ride: Viral video shows what really happens to checked luggage
- Little boy breaks down after reporter asks if he’ll miss mom at school
- Valley Metro Rail extension opens in Mesa, Ariz. several months early
- Sen. John McCain denies being chased off Navajo Nation by angry protesters