These are the big stories you need to know before heading into your weekend:
Willow Smith is Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith’s 13-year-old daughter. She was pictured lying in bed next to a shirtless 20-year-old named Moises Arias and her parents don’t care!
Kevin Durant received his first NBA MVP award. He accepted the award with great humility, by thanking his mom, calling her the real MVP, and he thanked ALL of his teammates.
Monica Lewinsky is turning 40 and talking about Bill Clinton. The former White House intern said it’s time to burn the beret and bury the blue dress. Maybe so, but doesn’t she know that we will still continue to make jokes about her?
- Glendale rehires manager for Arizona Coyotes arena, pending council approval
- Tunnel maintenance to close Interstate 10 in Phoenix over weekend
- Cha-ching! How to protect yourself and your money in a Powerball office pool
- Woman steals show with outburst during news coverage of Oklahoma apartment fire
- Wacky weather: Arizona opens 2016 with heavy rain, snow from El Nino