What’d you miss this week in the news? Let me fill you in on three of the biggest stories this week.
There’s a restaurant in Los Angeles that has a serious water menu. Yes, a menu of WATER. It features 20 differenty types of water from all around the world. People are actually buying it, and for a hefty price compared to your tap water at home.
Thomas Guiry played Smalls on “The Sandlot.” He was arrested at the Houston airport this week but all you need to know is that his mug shot is priceless.
Daft Punk was supposed to show up on Stephen Colbert’ “The Colbert Report,” but there was a dispute with MTV and Daft Punk canceled at the last minute. Colbert made the best of the situation with a hilarious music video to their song “Get Lucky.”
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon