This was the week of fools, no doubt about it. If you missed any of these big stories this week, now’s your chance to catch up:
Jimmy Kimmel fakes us out with his “Worst Twerk Fail Ever – Girl catches fire” video. I thought it was real and now I’m never going to believe anything I see on the Internet again!
September 11th has become a day of remembrance for the country. However, some companies like AT&T, the Marriott, the Lakers and even a golf course used 9/11 to promote their brand. Yep, they went there.
Hornet Signs, a decal company in Texas, felt they needed to gain attention for their company. The best thing they could think of was to make a decal that looked like a woman hog-tied in the bed of a truck. Really? Of all the ways to gain attention, they chose abduction as their method.
- Honor 9/11 victims at these Phoenix-area memorials, ceremonies
- Arizona first responders climb 2,071 steps in honor of 9/11 victims
- Arizona violinist Lindsey Stirling rocks late-night TV crowd on Kimmel
- Sens. Flake, Kaine introduce bill to use military force on three terrorism groups
- Jimmy Kimmel pleads for health care reform after near-death scare with son