This was the week of fools, no doubt about it. If you missed any of these big stories this week, now’s your chance to catch up:
Jimmy Kimmel fakes us out with his “Worst Twerk Fail Ever – Girl catches fire” video. I thought it was real and now I’m never going to believe anything I see on the Internet again!
September 11th has become a day of remembrance for the country. However, some companies like AT&T, the Marriott, the Lakers and even a golf course used 9/11 to promote their brand. Yep, they went there.
Hornet Signs, a decal company in Texas, felt they needed to gain attention for their company. The best thing they could think of was to make a decal that looked like a woman hog-tied in the bed of a truck. Really? Of all the ways to gain attention, they chose abduction as their method.
- Jimmy Kimmel’s annual Halloween candy challenge makes kids crazy
- Kristen Wiig debuts ‘Crying in a Sweater’ trailer and her performance is award-worthy
- 9/11 victims remembered at 12th Annual Healing Field in Tempe
- Jimmy Kimmel speaks about brutal Cecil the Lion slaying
- Super cool piano is star of Super Mario video medley