Here we are again at the end of another week, which by now you know what that means! I’ve gathered the biggest trending topics from this week so you can know what to talk about with your friends this weekend.
Michael Jackson’s daughter, Paris, ended up in the hospital this week after an attempted suicide. This left me wondering, why the heck do parents still want their children in the lime light?
Second, a mom in Arizona set up a gofundme.com account to get donations to help pay for her daughter’s medical bills. This wouldn’t be so bad except for the fact that her daughter jumped off the roof and broke her feet when she missed the pool and hit the pool deck.
And don’t’ even get me started on the third topic, students getting suspended for their teacher telling them to bring Nerf guns to school.
America never ceases to amaze me.
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments