Here we are again at the end of another week, which by now you know what that means! I’ve gathered the biggest trending topics from this week so you can know what to talk about with your friends this weekend.
Michael Jackson’s daughter, Paris, ended up in the hospital this week after an attempted suicide. This left me wondering, why the heck do parents still want their children in the lime light?
Second, a mom in Arizona set up a gofundme.com account to get donations to help pay for her daughter’s medical bills. This wouldn’t be so bad except for the fact that her daughter jumped off the roof and broke her feet when she missed the pool and hit the pool deck.
And don’t’ even get me started on the third topic, students getting suspended for their teacher telling them to bring Nerf guns to school.
America never ceases to amaze me.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon