Here are three of the trending topics from this week’s news:
Curtis Reeves, 71, allegedly shot and killed 43-year-old Chad Oulson in a movie theater. The two were arguing about Oulson’s texting. Popcorn got thrown and Oulson ended up dead.
LeBron’s known for flopping in the NBA. He seems to just fall down in hopes of getting a foul call. Now there is trend called “LeBroning” where a person passes someone, lightly bumps into them and then dramatically falls to the ground. Yes, even I got in on the action.
Justin Bieber is in the news again. The cops rolled over to his crib. Eleven cop cars in total were at his house in Calabasas, Calif. as they investigated his involvement in egging his neighbor’s house. The cops arrested a member of Bieber’s entourage — and Lil Za got busted for drug possession — but don’t worry! Bieber was never going to touch the drugs.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon