It’s the weekend again and my job is to fill you in on the hot topics from the past week so you can hold conversations over the weekend and know what your friends are talking about.
Here’s what you need to know:
Kanye West said he is changing what the Confederate Flag means. It’s on his latest tour t-shirts and said that those shirts are both hood-approved and white boy-approved.
Hallmark is in some controversy because of an ornament they released. They changed the words to a popular Christmas Carol and are catching some heat for being too “politically correct.”
And of course you didn’t think you’d see a “Trending” video without the mention of the Red Sox win, did you?
- Former World Series winner’s Scottsdale house up for sale
- Put out that cigarette: Smoke-free apartments are trending in Arizona
- If you’re mad about news bias on Facebook, just go to a real news website
- Canadian island offers American refuge from Trump presidency
- Sharper Point: Jim’s New Year’s resolutions (for other people)