Lots of controversy this week in the news, and here are the top three stories everyone is talking about:
Bieber was arrested for DUI, drag racing and resisting arrest in Miami. At least he’s stepping up his antics to try and seem more rebellious than throwing eggs at his neighbors’ house.
Arizona State University’s fraternity, Tau Kappa Epsilon, threw a small party off campus. It was reveled that it was an MLK “Black Party” where everyone dressed as black people. Obviously a bad decision as we have now seen the photos.
The Seattle Seahawks cornerback, Richard Sherman, dominated this week in sports news. Specifically his post-game interview after his Seahawks beat the 49ers to go the Super Bowl. He’s essentially divided the country again on the issues or race, cockiness and athlete intelligence.
- Lyft names most popular drop-off spots in Phoenix area
- Dream on: Steven Tyler’s car will be on the auction block at Barrett-Jackson
- Justin Bieber’s Ferrari goes up for auction at Scottsdale car show
- Put out that cigarette: Smoke-free apartments are trending in Arizona
- If you’re mad about news bias on Facebook, just go to a real news website