Lots of controversy this week in the news, and here are the top three stories everyone is talking about:
Bieber was arrested for DUI, drag racing and resisting arrest in Miami. At least he’s stepping up his antics to try and seem more rebellious than throwing eggs at his neighbors’ house.
Arizona State University’s fraternity, Tau Kappa Epsilon, threw a small party off campus. It was reveled that it was an MLK “Black Party” where everyone dressed as black people. Obviously a bad decision as we have now seen the photos.
The Seattle Seahawks cornerback, Richard Sherman, dominated this week in sports news. Specifically his post-game interview after his Seahawks beat the 49ers to go the Super Bowl. He’s essentially divided the country again on the issues or race, cockiness and athlete intelligence.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- If you’re mad about news bias on Facebook, just go to a real news website
- No need to say ‘Sorry:’ YouTuber covers Justin Bieber song in 20 unique styles
- One Direction tops Justin Bieber at 2015 American Music Awards
- Justin Bieber world tour to make stop in Phoenix area in 2016
- James Corden indulges in some carpool karoake around L.A. with Stevie Wonder