Here are your three trending stories of the week:
Everyone who goes to Alcatraz and takes photos hopes to catch a glimpse of a ghost. A couple recently claims they found one in a photo of theirs, but I’m not so sure I’m buying it.
Remember when you had all those LPs or cassettes of CDs? It used to be a status symbol, but T-mobile and streaming music companies are destroying the music collection, and there’s no going back.
Instagram is on my list of problems with America. The photo with the most “likes” in the history of the photo sharing company, is one of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West. There HAS to be something else more “likeable,” right?
- Arizona man reels in fish with human-like teeth at a Tucson lake
- Journey, Def Leppard set Phoenix date on upcoming joint tour
- Mix Up Bar named coziest restaurant in Arizona
- Main Street Minute: Food delivery service goPuff launches in Flagstaff
- Weekend wrap-up: Biggest Arizona-related stories from this past weekend