Here are three stories that were trending this week:
Flight 370 disappeared last week. Literally disappeared. There’s no evidence of anything. The information is always changing about what may have happened but it freaks me out that in a day where we are SO connected, that a plane just disappears.
Do you eat things after they’ve fallen on the floor? A microbiologist in England tested the theory and he said be cautious of what you eat after it drops but generally the five-second rule was OK.
Arnold Schwarzenegger has a new video out of him crushing things in his tank. It’s awesome. What may be more awesome is that he’s inviting you to join him. All you have to do is donate money to his charity, the After-School All-Stars for your chance to win.
- Glendale rehires manager for Arizona Coyotes arena, pending council approval
- Tunnel maintenance to close Interstate 10 in Phoenix over weekend
- Cha-ching! How to protect yourself and your money in a Powerball office pool
- Woman steals show with outburst during news coverage of Oklahoma apartment fire
- Wacky weather: Arizona opens 2016 with heavy rain, snow from El Nino