Here are three stories that were trending this week:
Flight 370 disappeared last week. Literally disappeared. There’s no evidence of anything. The information is always changing about what may have happened but it freaks me out that in a day where we are SO connected, that a plane just disappears.
Do you eat things after they’ve fallen on the floor? A microbiologist in England tested the theory and he said be cautious of what you eat after it drops but generally the five-second rule was OK.
Arnold Schwarzenegger has a new video out of him crushing things in his tank. It’s awesome. What may be more awesome is that he’s inviting you to join him. All you have to do is donate money to his charity, the After-School All-Stars for your chance to win.
- Man pleads with Sen. Jeff Flake to vote against tax bill in viral videos
- Lyft names most popular drop-off spots in Phoenix area
- Bud Light tells brewery to stop making ‘dilly dilly’ beer in funny video
- Weekly wrap-up: Biggest stories from this past week in Arizona, nation
- Matt Lauer apologizes but says some misconduct claims ‘untrue’