The end of the week is upon us and there are definitely some stories you need to know about this week.
First, Edward Snowden. He blew the lid off America when he let everyone in on the secret our government has been keeping from us for seven years: They’re spying on us! Not sure I would’ve given up my place in Hawaii to let this secret out but to each his own.
Second, Sebastien de la Cruz. The kid sang the national anthem not once, but twice, at the NBA Finals this week and was incredible. All people are talking about is “Why is a Mexican singing the national anthem?” Um, he’s from San Antonio so that makes him an American and who cares who sings it?
Third, John Stamos. Not sure why but he’s putting together a reality show and having celebrities talk about when they lost their virginity. If you figure this one out, let me know.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon