Here’s the stories everyone is talking about this week:
Dennis Rodman goes to North Korea (almost sounds like a movie title, right? Too bad it’s real life). He does an interview and gets in an argument because he isn’t doing enough for the American that is jailed in the country. Are we expecting too much out of Rodman?
Chris Christie is back in the news for politics at its finest. You don’t like my run for re-election? I’ll close the George Washington Bridge on-ramp!
Last, the Baseball Hall of Fame; Bonds, McGwire, Clemens — not enough votes because the baseball writers are baseball’s moral police. They’re still not in the Hall, but Glavine, Maddux and Frank Thomas were voted in this week.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- If you’re mad about news bias on Facebook, just go to a real news website
- Chris Christie looks alarmed to be attending Donald Trump rally
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie ends 2016 White House bid
- Chris Christie going back to NJ to reassess 2016 bid
- GOP rivals mock Trump, try to make the most of his absence