Here’s the stories everyone is talking about this week:
Dennis Rodman goes to North Korea (almost sounds like a movie title, right? Too bad it’s real life). He does an interview and gets in an argument because he isn’t doing enough for the American that is jailed in the country. Are we expecting too much out of Rodman?
Chris Christie is back in the news for politics at its finest. You don’t like my run for re-election? I’ll close the George Washington Bridge on-ramp!
Last, the Baseball Hall of Fame; Bonds, McGwire, Clemens — not enough votes because the baseball writers are baseball’s moral police. They’re still not in the Hall, but Glavine, Maddux and Frank Thomas were voted in this week.
- Sharper Point: Is Dennis Rodman a deep-cover diplomat in a dress?
- Lyft names most popular drop-off spots in Phoenix area
- Donald Trump issues video statement following release of crude conversation from 2005
- Arizona Sen. Jeff Flake reacts to Donald Trump’s comments
- Put out that cigarette: Smoke-free apartments are trending in Arizona