Too busy to get caught up with the trending stories this week? I have you covered. Here are the three stories that everyone is talking about.
“Conscious uncoupling” is the new term for divorce. Since divorce means failure, Gwyneth Paltrow and Coldplay front-man Chris Martin are trying to put a different spin on their current situation.
The Wu-Tang Clan, 20 years after their last album, have a new album coming out. The rap group is only releasing one copy of it though. Just one, and the single album will live in a museum, to be heard amongst other art. Good luck with that, Wu.
Nick Cannon. You know him. He’s Mr. Mariah Carey. He took a lot of heat this week for putting on “white face.” Yes, the opposite of a white person putting on “black face.” He painted himself to look white to shoot a video. Now you’re just trying too hard, Nick.
- Man pleads with Sen. Jeff Flake to vote against tax bill in viral videos
- Lyft names most popular drop-off spots in Phoenix area
- Bud Light tells brewery to stop making ‘dilly dilly’ beer in funny video
- Weekly wrap-up: Biggest stories from this past week in Arizona, nation
- Matt Lauer apologizes but says some misconduct claims ‘untrue’