Too busy to get caught up with the trending stories this week? I have you covered. Here are the three stories that everyone is talking about.
“Conscious uncoupling” is the new term for divorce. Since divorce means failure, Gwyneth Paltrow and Coldplay front-man Chris Martin are trying to put a different spin on their current situation.
The Wu-Tang Clan, 20 years after their last album, have a new album coming out. The rap group is only releasing one copy of it though. Just one, and the single album will live in a museum, to be heard amongst other art. Good luck with that, Wu.
Nick Cannon. You know him. He’s Mr. Mariah Carey. He took a lot of heat this week for putting on “white face.” Yes, the opposite of a white person putting on “black face.” He painted himself to look white to shoot a video. Now you’re just trying too hard, Nick.
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- Former Arizona sheriff Paul Babeu rips show guest on deportation views
- Arizona’s effort to boost trade with Mexico faces hurdle under Trump administration
- KTAR weighs in on the legacy of President Barack Obama
- KTAR News, others to air 30-minute special on opiate addiction on Tuesday
- YouTube’s Rewind 2016 highlights viral videos, hit songs, upcoming creators