Too busy to get caught up with the trending stories this week? I have you covered. Here are the three stories that everyone is talking about.
“Conscious uncoupling” is the new term for divorce. Since divorce means failure, Gwyneth Paltrow and Coldplay front-man Chris Martin are trying to put a different spin on their current situation.
The Wu-Tang Clan, 20 years after their last album, have a new album coming out. The rap group is only releasing one copy of it though. Just one, and the single album will live in a museum, to be heard amongst other art. Good luck with that, Wu.
Nick Cannon. You know him. He’s Mr. Mariah Carey. He took a lot of heat this week for putting on “white face.” Yes, the opposite of a white person putting on “black face.” He painted himself to look white to shoot a video. Now you’re just trying too hard, Nick.
- Ned Foster calls it a career, signs off after 26 years on KTAR News
- Arizona, national driving deaths on the rise after sharp drops in 2014
- Weekend Valley freeway travel advisory for Nov. 13-16
- The trials of Sheriff Joe Arpaio: Expert legal opinions
- Phoenix job fair expected to employ thousands of young Valley professionals