Too busy to get caught up with the trending stories this week? I have you covered. Here are the three stories that everyone is talking about.
“Conscious uncoupling” is the new term for divorce. Since divorce means failure, Gwyneth Paltrow and Coldplay front-man Chris Martin are trying to put a different spin on their current situation.
The Wu-Tang Clan, 20 years after their last album, have a new album coming out. The rap group is only releasing one copy of it though. Just one, and the single album will live in a museum, to be heard amongst other art. Good luck with that, Wu.
Nick Cannon. You know him. He’s Mr. Mariah Carey. He took a lot of heat this week for putting on “white face.” Yes, the opposite of a white person putting on “black face.” He painted himself to look white to shoot a video. Now you’re just trying too hard, Nick.
- Arizona State University students to focus on Latino youth to combat diabetes
- Faith in Humanity: Valley city offers homeless portable showers to get jobs
- Four home safety tips for Fire Prevention Week
- Arizona State University researchers using technology to stop ISIS propaganda online
- Obama, Arizona Republicans react to House Speaker John Boehner’s resignation