Here are a few of the trending topics from this week so you can arrive informed to your events this weekend:
Chipotle was trying to break hearts everywhere this week. Guacamole lovers were devastated when the company said they might run out of avocados if the California drought keeps up. Thankfully, it’s not true!
Rachel Canning is the 18-year-old private school student who is suing her parents and now has shown the world what an entitled brat looks like. What? I’m just saying it like it is.
Last, Cadillac is causing a stir with their great new ad. It’s a pro-American stance and guess what? People are upset about it! You can’t do anything right in this country anymore, including being proud of it.
- Ned Foster calls it a career, signs off after 26 years on KTAR News
- Arizona, national driving deaths on the rise after sharp drops in 2014
- Weekend Valley freeway travel advisory for Nov. 13-16
- The trials of Sheriff Joe Arpaio: Expert legal opinions
- Phoenix job fair expected to employ thousands of young Valley professionals