Here are three stories trending from the week:
Bowe Bergdahl is the American Soldier that had been held as a POW with the Taliban for the last five years. He was recently traded for five Taliban. That all sounds great, until you hear that he may have been a “deserter.”
If you thought every hurricane was the same, you’d be wrong. Apparently, we react differently to hurricanes based on if they are named after a male or a female.
Last, I’ve always known there were dumb people out there, but a recent study showed that there were a lot more of them than I thought.
- Faith in Humanity: Valley city offers homeless portable showers to get jobs
- Four home safety tips for Fire Prevention Week
- Arizona State University researchers using technology to stop ISIS propaganda online
- Obama, Arizona Republicans react to House Speaker John Boehner’s resignation
- University of Arizona medical simulation lab allows firefighters to prepare for unthinkable