Here are three stories trending from the week:
Bowe Bergdahl is the American Soldier that had been held as a POW with the Taliban for the last five years. He was recently traded for five Taliban. That all sounds great, until you hear that he may have been a “deserter.”
If you thought every hurricane was the same, you’d be wrong. Apparently, we react differently to hurricanes based on if they are named after a male or a female.
Last, I’ve always known there were dumb people out there, but a recent study showed that there were a lot more of them than I thought.
- Mac and Gaydos deliver pizzas to winning class in REDucation contest
- Glendale rehires manager for Arizona Coyotes arena, pending council approval
- Tunnel maintenance to close Interstate 10 in Phoenix over weekend
- Cha-ching! How to protect yourself and your money in a Powerball office pool
- Woman steals show with outburst during news coverage of Oklahoma apartment fire