Here are three stories trending from the week:
Bowe Bergdahl is the American Soldier that had been held as a POW with the Taliban for the last five years. He was recently traded for five Taliban. That all sounds great, until you hear that he may have been a “deserter.”
If you thought every hurricane was the same, you’d be wrong. Apparently, we react differently to hurricanes based on if they are named after a male or a female.
Last, I’ve always known there were dumb people out there, but a recent study showed that there were a lot more of them than I thought.
- Weekend wrap-up: Biggest Arizona stories from President’s Day weekend
- Oracle State Park could receive $4 million to keep park open overnight
- Magazine names Bisbee as one of America’s best small towns
- Arizona registered voter numbers down since October, up since 2016
- Here are some of the best commercials from this year’s Super Bowl