I’m not a huge fan of putting a great story like Batkid, in with George Zimmerman and Kimye, but I guess that’s the way this week worked out.
Here’s what you need to know for your weekend.
Batkid, if you haven’t heard, is 5-year-old Miles. He suffers from Leukemia. And he wanted to be Batman for a day. Make-a-Wish and San Fransisco turned their city into Gotham City. It’s as awesome as it sounds.
Oh, George Zimmerman. There was a time when I felt bad for you but now you keep getting in trouble for violence. Can you not play nicely with others?
Kanye West and Kim Kardashian just can’t get out of the news. Kayne’s new video Bounce2 features a topless Kim Kardashian. Yes. They’re a couple, but they are a couple great at getting attention.
- Put out that cigarette: Smoke-free apartments are trending in Arizona
- If you’re mad about news bias on Facebook, just go to a real news website
- Auctioneer pulls listing for George Zimmerman gun used to kill Trayvon Martin
- Canadian island offers American refuge from Trump presidency
- Sharper Point: Jim’s New Year’s resolutions (for other people)