I’m not a huge fan of putting a great story like Batkid, in with George Zimmerman and Kimye, but I guess that’s the way this week worked out.
Here’s what you need to know for your weekend.
Batkid, if you haven’t heard, is 5-year-old Miles. He suffers from Leukemia. And he wanted to be Batman for a day. Make-a-Wish and San Fransisco turned their city into Gotham City. It’s as awesome as it sounds.
Oh, George Zimmerman. There was a time when I felt bad for you but now you keep getting in trouble for violence. Can you not play nicely with others?
Kanye West and Kim Kardashian just can’t get out of the news. Kayne’s new video Bounce2 features a topless Kim Kardashian. Yes. They’re a couple, but they are a couple great at getting attention.
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- 2016 college football rivalry games you simply can't miss
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Put out that cigarette: Smoke-free apartments are trending in Arizona
- If you’re mad about news bias on Facebook, just go to a real news website
- Auctioneer pulls listing for George Zimmerman gun used to kill Trayvon Martin
- Canadian island offers American refuge from Trump presidency
- Taylor Swift wins big at the 2016 Grammys