Here are the trending stories from the week that you need to know:
You may have thought Obama already had his worst week ever. Nope. It keeps getting worse. All because of health care. He needs to get this thing in gear for his own sake.
Speaking of worst weeks ever, Toronto Mayor Rob Ford needs to go hide somewhere. Not only did he admit to smoking crack-cocaine, but also that he bought the illegal substance too. Also, he might want to stop letting people record his after-hour activities.
The Denver police are now getting calls from people in apartment complexes complaining about the marijuana odors from their neighbors. Wait until you see the device they paid thousands of dollars for.
- Sen. John McCain caught off guard by Sarah Palin endorsement of Donald Trump
- The Obamas and Bidens release their Spotify holiday playlists
- Obama says world has ‘met the moment’ with climate pact
- White House says Mount McKinley to be renamed Denali
- Super cool piano is star of Super Mario video medley