Here are the trending stories from the week that you need to know:
You may have thought Obama already had his worst week ever. Nope. It keeps getting worse. All because of health care. He needs to get this thing in gear for his own sake.
Speaking of worst weeks ever, Toronto Mayor Rob Ford needs to go hide somewhere. Not only did he admit to smoking crack-cocaine, but also that he bought the illegal substance too. Also, he might want to stop letting people record his after-hour activities.
The Denver police are now getting calls from people in apartment complexes complaining about the marijuana odors from their neighbors. Wait until you see the device they paid thousands of dollars for.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- Obama looks to boost economic, security ties in Asia
- If you’re mad about news bias on Facebook, just go to a real news website
- Barack Obama drops mic after final White House Correspondents’ Dinner speech
- U.S. official: Kerry to offer no U.S. apology for Hiroshima
- Arizona Sen. Jeff Flake to join President Obama, first lady on historic Cuba trip