Lots of things have been trending this week but I have collected three of the biggest topics that you need to know about if you missed it.
First, this is just not Barack Obama’s week! He was in the news a lot this week for Benghazi e-mails, the Justice Department investigating reporters, and the IRS scandal.
Second, Greg Karber is after the CEO of Abercrombie & Fitch after he said his clothes were only for “cool people.” Karber had a problem with this and came up with a solution to redirect the company’s business plan.
Third, and the most epic story of the week, Amy’s Baking Company had a massive meltdown on national television and the Internet. If you leave here with anything, please let it be that Amy speaks feline.
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Jeff Flake: Wiretapping of Trump Tower by Obama ‘just didn’t happen’
- McCain wants Trump to provide evidence of Obama wiretapping
- Barack Obama seems to be enjoying post-White House life, goes kiteboarding
- Arizona lawmakers use social media to document Trump’s inauguration
- Kimmel gets people to choose between Obamacare and the Affordable Care Act