Lots of things have been trending this week but I have collected three of the biggest topics that you need to know about if you missed it.
First, this is just not Barack Obama’s week! He was in the news a lot this week for Benghazi e-mails, the Justice Department investigating reporters, and the IRS scandal.
Second, Greg Karber is after the CEO of Abercrombie & Fitch after he said his clothes were only for “cool people.” Karber had a problem with this and came up with a solution to redirect the company’s business plan.
Third, and the most epic story of the week, Amy’s Baking Company had a massive meltdown on national television and the Internet. If you leave here with anything, please let it be that Amy speaks feline.
- Jeff Flake: Wiretapping of Trump Tower by Obama ‘just didn’t happen’
- McCain wants Trump to provide evidence of Obama wiretapping
- Barack Obama seems to be enjoying post-White House life, goes kiteboarding
- Arizona lawmakers use social media to document Trump’s inauguration
- Kimmel gets people to choose between Obamacare and the Affordable Care Act