Lots of things have been trending this week but I have collected three of the biggest topics that you need to know about if you missed it.
First, this is just not Barack Obama’s week! He was in the news a lot this week for Benghazi e-mails, the Justice Department investigating reporters, and the IRS scandal.
Second, Greg Karber is after the CEO of Abercrombie & Fitch after he said his clothes were only for “cool people.” Karber had a problem with this and came up with a solution to redirect the company’s business plan.
Third, and the most epic story of the week, Amy’s Baking Company had a massive meltdown on national television and the Internet. If you leave here with anything, please let it be that Amy speaks feline.
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- Jeff Flake: Wiretapping of Trump Tower by Obama ‘just didn’t happen’
- McCain wants Trump to provide evidence of Obama wiretapping
- Barack Obama seems to be enjoying post-White House life, goes kiteboarding
- Arizona lawmakers use social media to document Trump’s inauguration
- Kimmel gets people to choose between Obamacare and the Affordable Care Act