The latest headline grabbed by convicted murderer Jodi Arias had to do with representing herself at her death penalty trial.
To me, I think this decision is a mockery of the judicial system and another way for Jodi to get to be back in the news so she can watch herself from her jail cell. Come on, you know she’s getting a kick out of all this publicity.
The attention Jodi Arias gets has always been a mystery to me. In this video, I explore some reasons why I think she garners this much attention despite killing her boyfriend. What’s your theory?
- Weekend wrap-up: Biggest news stories from St. Patrick’s Day weekend
- Court sets new deadlines for filings in Jodi Arias’ appeal
- Arizona Rep. Biggs calls for VA Secretary Shulkin’s resignation
- Arizona mom arrested after kids found living in ‘flop house’ for drug users
- Weekend wrap-up: Biggest Arizona-related stories from past weekend