The latest headline grabbed by convicted murderer Jodi Arias had to do with representing herself at her death penalty trial.
To me, I think this decision is a mockery of the judicial system and another way for Jodi to get to be back in the news so she can watch herself from her jail cell. Come on, you know she’s getting a kick out of all this publicity.
The attention Jodi Arias gets has always been a mystery to me. In this video, I explore some reasons why I think she garners this much attention despite killing her boyfriend. What’s your theory?
- Mac and Gaydos deliver pizzas to winning class in REDucation contest
- Supreme Court could stop Arizona Minuteman’s request to cross-examine girls
- Glendale rehires manager for Arizona Coyotes arena, pending council approval
- Tunnel maintenance to close Interstate 10 in Phoenix over weekend
- Legally Speaking: Jodi Arias no longer deserves to be in the spotlight