The latest headline grabbed by convicted murderer Jodi Arias had to do with representing herself at her death penalty trial.
To me, I think this decision is a mockery of the judicial system and another way for Jodi to get to be back in the news so she can watch herself from her jail cell. Come on, you know she’s getting a kick out of all this publicity.
The attention Jodi Arias gets has always been a mystery to me. In this video, I explore some reasons why I think she garners this much attention despite killing her boyfriend. What’s your theory?
- Joe Arpaio criminal contempt trial set to get underway next week in Phoenix
- Prosecutors oppose bid for Sessions testimony in Joe Arpaio case
- Arizona native to appear on ‘Superhuman’ TV show
- Dog interrupts live news broadcast, anchor is surprised
- Report: Jodi Arias prosecutor Juan Martinez may try Serial Street Shooter case