The latest headline grabbed by convicted murderer Jodi Arias had to do with representing herself at her death penalty trial.
To me, I think this decision is a mockery of the judicial system and another way for Jodi to get to be back in the news so she can watch herself from her jail cell. Come on, you know she’s getting a kick out of all this publicity.
The attention Jodi Arias gets has always been a mystery to me. In this video, I explore some reasons why I think she garners this much attention despite killing her boyfriend. What’s your theory?
- Sen. Jeff Flake speaks out against Donald Trump in latest op-ed
- Legally Speaking: Could Jodi Arias come out on top in latest lawsuit?
- Jurors see video of former Mesa officer shooting, killing unarmed man
- Jodi Arias appeal prolonged by transcript errors and omissions
- Former Mesa officer charged with fatally shooting man to start trial