Have we all had it with the “selfie” trend?
I get it. You want to record yourself being somewhere interesting. Sometimes there is no one around to snap the photo so you don’t have any other choice. We’ve all been there.
But most people don’t record themselves anywhere remotely interesting. You’re at Starbucks? Wow. Allow me to stop my day, double-tap my screen and give you one fleeting second of Internet feels.
However, there are truly epic selfies out there. Ones that have to be taken. I talk about one.
I also found a kid who lost a bet and had to pay a pretty good price and Kevin Bacon. He wants to educate Millennials about the 1980s.
- Toddler hitches a ride with an unlikely driver — Daisy the dog
- Little girl freaks out when she learns ‘Voice’ star Adam Levine is married
- American kids try food from around the world
- Big on attitude: Little French bulldog scares off brazen bears
- Faith in Humanity: Valley city offers homeless portable showers to get jobs