Have we all had it with the “selfie” trend?
I get it. You want to record yourself being somewhere interesting. Sometimes there is no one around to snap the photo so you don’t have any other choice. We’ve all been there.
But most people don’t record themselves anywhere remotely interesting. You’re at Starbucks? Wow. Allow me to stop my day, double-tap my screen and give you one fleeting second of Internet feels.
However, there are truly epic selfies out there. Ones that have to be taken. I talk about one.
I also found a kid who lost a bet and had to pay a pretty good price and Kevin Bacon. He wants to educate Millennials about the 1980s.
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- Phoenix Children’s Hospital Give-A-Thon begins Wednesday
- Leonardo DiCaprio pretends to be crazy fan, freaks out friend Jonah Hill
- Here’s what you missed at the 2016 Republican National Convention
- Rev. Jarrett Maupin: March was successful, nonviolent
- Former ‘Parks and Recreation’ actor celebrates Father’s Day rather quietly