As you are all aware, I don’t get political on this show.
However, that does not spare politicians from being targeted by my cheap, poorly-written jokes, especially when they’re deserved. Sen. Richard Blumenthal of Connecticut deserved it. He decided the best place to stand during a press conference on train safety was right. Next. To. A. Track. He almost gets what’s coming to him.
Next up, have you seen the German pool shark? I didn’t understand why he wasn’t making bets at a pool hall was beyond me, until, well, you’ll see.
Finally, it was Easter this past weekend. A news broadcast brought on rabbits. A cute idea, until rabbits did what they do best.
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- Phoenix Children’s Hospital Give-A-Thon begins Wednesday
- Leonardo DiCaprio pretends to be crazy fan, freaks out friend Jonah Hill
- Here’s what you missed at the 2016 Republican National Convention
- Rev. Jarrett Maupin: March was successful, nonviolent
- Former ‘Parks and Recreation’ actor celebrates Father’s Day rather quietly