Sorry, cat lovers. I’m back hating on my least favorite animal.
Don’t get me wrong, I’m sure your cat is great. But when you come home, does little Mr. Boots get all excited and wig out? Or just meow for some food before hiding for hours?
Thought so. I found a great video of how a dog responds when its person gets home after two years. It’s adorable.
I also found the next James Bond (a hero for every man) and a clip that really makes me a bit sad for humanity. Who knew a Casio watch with a sticker became the next hot Apple product?
- Glendale rehires manager for Arizona Coyotes arena, pending council approval
- Tunnel maintenance to close Interstate 10 in Phoenix over weekend
- Cha-ching! How to protect yourself and your money in a Powerball office pool
- Wacky weather: Arizona opens 2016 with heavy rain, snow from El Nino
- No suspenders: Annual Phoenix No Pants Light Rail Ride this weekend