Sorry, cat lovers. I’m back hating on my least favorite animal.
Don’t get me wrong, I’m sure your cat is great. But when you come home, does little Mr. Boots get all excited and wig out? Or just meow for some food before hiding for hours?
Thought so. I found a great video of how a dog responds when its person gets home after two years. It’s adorable.
I also found the next James Bond (a hero for every man) and a clip that really makes me a bit sad for humanity. Who knew a Casio watch with a sticker became the next hot Apple product?
- Arizona man reels in fish with human-like teeth at a Tucson lake
- Main Street Minute: Food delivery service goPuff launches in Flagstaff
- Former Mill Avenue arcade bar Endgame gets new spot, to reopen
- ASU’s online business school’s MBA program named top 5 in nation
- Climate data shows 2017 was warmest year ever on record in Arizona