Sorry, cat lovers. I’m back hating on my least favorite animal.
Don’t get me wrong, I’m sure your cat is great. But when you come home, does little Mr. Boots get all excited and wig out? Or just meow for some food before hiding for hours?
Thought so. I found a great video of how a dog responds when its person gets home after two years. It’s adorable.
I also found the next James Bond (a hero for every man) and a clip that really makes me a bit sad for humanity. Who knew a Casio watch with a sticker became the next hot Apple product?
- Arizona Rep. Biggs calls for VA Secretary Shulkin’s resignation
- Hold your horses: Runaway horse leads man on long chase
- Maricopa detectives arrest man for threatening to shoot churchgoers
- Arizona landmarks make list of must-see attractions in North America
- Oracle State Park could receive $4 million to keep park open overnight