Sorry, cat lovers. I’m back hating on my least favorite animal.
Don’t get me wrong, I’m sure your cat is great. But when you come home, does little Mr. Boots get all excited and wig out? Or just meow for some food before hiding for hours?
Thought so. I found a great video of how a dog responds when its person gets home after two years. It’s adorable.
I also found the next James Bond (a hero for every man) and a clip that really makes me a bit sad for humanity. Who knew a Casio watch with a sticker became the next hot Apple product?
- Security camera shows goat breaking into office in Colorado
- Talking ICE: The human impact of immigrant deportations
- Talking ICE: Immigration raids, sanctuaries, visas create questions
- Arizona native to appear on ‘Superhuman’ TV show
- Ducey gets average grades on education, economy in KTAR News/OHPI poll