We’ve all seen recaps of the Super Bowl ads and heard people debate which company came out on top.
In the interest of fairness, I took a look at my top three favorite ads from the Super Bowl. After all, there were some really good ones that are deserving of credit.
But it turns out the best ads didn’t hit the air here in Phoenix. I really, really thought the Georgia lawyer’s heavy metal ad was going to take it, but then Newcastle’s campaign with Anna Kendrick came along. No contest.
Make sure to stay tuned all the way to the end on this one. You’ll get a cute video as a reward.
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- 12 things to watch before the Oscars
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Best and worst of Super Bowl commercials
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- Budweiser Super Bowl ad shows immigrant founder’s treacherous journey to America
- Thanks to Budweiser, we can now raise an America to America because America
- Bye bye Bud? Budweiser changes name to ‘America’ for summer
- Super adorable ad: Wiener dogs stampede in slow-mo
- Will the purchase of Arizona’s Four Peaks lead to the brewery’s downfall?