We’ve all seen recaps of the Super Bowl ads and heard people debate which company came out on top.
In the interest of fairness, I took a look at my top three favorite ads from the Super Bowl. After all, there were some really good ones that are deserving of credit.
But it turns out the best ads didn’t hit the air here in Phoenix. I really, really thought the Georgia lawyer’s heavy metal ad was going to take it, but then Newcastle’s campaign with Anna Kendrick came along. No contest.
Make sure to stay tuned all the way to the end on this one. You’ll get a cute video as a reward.
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Budweiser Super Bowl ad shows immigrant founder’s treacherous journey to America
- Thanks to Budweiser, we can now raise an America to America because America
- Bye bye Bud? Budweiser changes name to ‘America’ for summer
- Super adorable ad: Wiener dogs stampede in slow-mo
- Will the purchase of Arizona’s Four Peaks lead to the brewery’s downfall?