You know what’s really fun? Messing with people.
And not just a quick little joke. I’m talking about playing on childhood loves and desires for comedic effect.
It may sound mean, but you probably haven’t seen what British TV host Graham Norton did to Emma Stone yet. Let’s just say he promised her a certain musical guest (cough Spice Girls cough) would be coming on the show to meet her. Wait for the reaction.
Speaking of mean, I found a guy we can all be mean to. This Indiana University student embarrassed himself on “Wheel of Fortune.” He should have won a refund on his tuition.
Also, a few of you “kind” people have said I’m a crappy host. Have I found my replacement?
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- Arizona native Emma Stone wins Oscar for performance in ‘La La Land’
- Jimmy Kimmel continues to mess with Matt Damon at Oscars
- Video shows each Best Cinematography winner at Oscars in 89 years
- Arizona native Emma Stone up for Oscar for performance in ‘La La Land’
- KTAR weighs in on the legacy of President Barack Obama