You know what’s really fun? Messing with people.
And not just a quick little joke. I’m talking about playing on childhood loves and desires for comedic effect.
It may sound mean, but you probably haven’t seen what British TV host Graham Norton did to Emma Stone yet. Let’s just say he promised her a certain musical guest (cough Spice Girls cough) would be coming on the show to meet her. Wait for the reaction.
Speaking of mean, I found a guy we can all be mean to. This Indiana University student embarrassed himself on “Wheel of Fortune.” He should have won a refund on his tuition.
Also, a few of you “kind” people have said I’m a crappy host. Have I found my replacement?
- Faith in Humanity: Valley city offers homeless portable showers to get jobs
- Four home safety tips for Fire Prevention Week
- Arizona State University researchers using technology to stop ISIS propaganda online
- Here’s what happens when two hamsters try sharing one wheel (VIDEO)
- Man sets gas station on fire when he tries to kill spider (VIDEO)