Sorry, I’ve always wanted to write one of those entertainment-y headlines. Guess I need some practice.
I’m really not one for celebrity news or videos, but rarely, very rarely, some real gems emerge out of Hollywood.
This week’s “Loop” features some of those gems. No, it’s no a rehash of all the Justin Bieber garbage out there, so keep reading and watching.
The first thing I talk about is the banned Super Bowl ad featuring total babe Scarlett Johansson. Why is it banned from the big game? Let’s just say it targeted a few big sponsors.
Next up is the campaign that was a stroke of genius from Dannon Oikos (I’m still searching for a show sponsor, by the way). What better way to reconnect with Millennials than reuniting “Full House?”
Finally, Arnold Schwarzenegger has a new job. He went undercover at a gym to raise money for schools. It’s delightful.
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- 2016 college football rivalry games you simply can't miss
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever