Sorry, I’ve always wanted to write one of those entertainment-y headlines. Guess I need some practice.
I’m really not one for celebrity news or videos, but rarely, very rarely, some real gems emerge out of Hollywood.
This week’s “Loop” features some of those gems. No, it’s no a rehash of all the Justin Bieber garbage out there, so keep reading and watching.
The first thing I talk about is the banned Super Bowl ad featuring total babe Scarlett Johansson. Why is it banned from the big game? Let’s just say it targeted a few big sponsors.
Next up is the campaign that was a stroke of genius from Dannon Oikos (I’m still searching for a show sponsor, by the way). What better way to reconnect with Millennials than reuniting “Full House?”
Finally, Arnold Schwarzenegger has a new job. He went undercover at a gym to raise money for schools. It’s delightful.
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development