What’s better than scare pranks?
Scare pranks put together by cast members of “The Walking Dead.” Actor Andrew Lincoln and special effects master Greg Nicotero hired Internet prankster Nick Santonastasso (Spoiler: I can’s pronounce his name) to scare the crap out of Norman Reedus, who plays Daryl on the show.
It worked. Really well.
I also found a video of a dog who really doesn’t want to go in his kennel. I know dogs can’t talk, but this husky sounds like it’s saying “no” every time his owner tries to put him in.
Finally, a CNN anchor got an awesome assignment: Covering marijuana dispensaries in Colorado. Let’s just say she was feeling really good when her story aired and she was interviewed by Anderson Cooper.
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Here’s why Gaydos went tankless with his water heater
- Bocce ball and basketball: How you can help Arizona's Special Olympics athletes
- Tips on building the best wine room in Arizona
- Avoid the nightmare: 6 tips to choose a great contractor
- Breast cancer: Improved testing and treatments means more survivors
- Failed back surgery: New hope for patients living in pain
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains