On this episode of “The Loop,” we need to talk about something important: viral videos of proposals.
As a dude in my 20s, I’m given enough pressure to propose. The last thing I need is these sagas of proposals that include flash mobs, lip-dubs, emotional mashups or any combination of the three. But this week, one guy did the impossible: he combined all three in a 10-minute video that looked like it took two weeks to film.
Also, what happens when he gets divorced?
I also take a look at another beauty queen who can’t answer a simple question. Let’s be honest, okay? These contests aren’t to show off brains.
Finally, the prank to end all pranks, a la “Jurassic Park.” It’s going to be good.
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development