Are you ready for an obvious statement? There are cameras. Everywhere.
Anywhere there is a person, there’s about a 100 percent chance someone in the immediate area has a device capable of recording their surroundings.
And it’s awesome. People may concerns about privacy and all that, but if you don’t want to be seen, don’t leave the house. Thanks to the prevalence of cameras, we’re catching all sides of humanity.
From a dude eating his own ear wax to baby’s first time on a swing, it’s all gold.
The one downside to cameras? Selfies. Ew.
- Glendale rehires manager for Arizona Coyotes arena, pending council approval
- Tunnel maintenance to close Interstate 10 in Phoenix over weekend
- Cha-ching! How to protect yourself and your money in a Powerball office pool
- Wacky weather: Arizona opens 2016 with heavy rain, snow from El Nino
- No suspenders: Annual Phoenix No Pants Light Rail Ride this weekend