Are you ready for an obvious statement? There are cameras. Everywhere.
Anywhere there is a person, there’s about a 100 percent chance someone in the immediate area has a device capable of recording their surroundings.
And it’s awesome. People may concerns about privacy and all that, but if you don’t want to be seen, don’t leave the house. Thanks to the prevalence of cameras, we’re catching all sides of humanity.
From a dude eating his own ear wax to baby’s first time on a swing, it’s all gold.
The one downside to cameras? Selfies. Ew.
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- 2016 college football rivalry games you simply can't miss
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- KTAR weighs in on the legacy of President Barack Obama
- 8 in 8: A look back at Barack Obama’s eight presidential visits to Arizona
- President Obama led the nation — and pop culture — during administration
- KTAR News, others to air 30-minute special on opiate addiction on Tuesday
- Adele-themed message wins ADOT’s contest for best freeway sign