Are you ready for an obvious statement? There are cameras. Everywhere.
Anywhere there is a person, there’s about a 100 percent chance someone in the immediate area has a device capable of recording their surroundings.
And it’s awesome. People may concerns about privacy and all that, but if you don’t want to be seen, don’t leave the house. Thanks to the prevalence of cameras, we’re catching all sides of humanity.
From a dude eating his own ear wax to baby’s first time on a swing, it’s all gold.
The one downside to cameras? Selfies. Ew.
- Whoa! Whaaat?? Toddler awestruck by the magic of automatic doors
- Ned Foster calls it a career, signs off after 26 years on KTAR News
- Here’s what happens when Adele enters an Adele look-alike contest
- Penguins attempt an adorable escape from Danish zoo
- Weekend Valley freeway travel advisory for Nov. 13-16