You know what sounds like fun? A guys’ day.
We can go out, drink some beers and damage a rock formation that’s millions of years old. Sound like a plan? No? What if we did it all in the name of child safety? Now you’re on board? Good. Let’s post it to YouTube.
That conversation (or one close to it) actually happened. I talk about it on The Loop.
I also take a look at a creative way to get a girl to kiss you. Who knew that magic was the way to a girl’s heart? Only one man has ever believed that: Michael Scott. He makes a special appearance.
Finally, I take a look at a dad who is sick of his daughter’s tantrum. I can’t blame him. If you’re worried about your child having kids too soon, show them this video.
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- 2016 college football rivalry games you simply can't miss
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever