semi-disaster experience that was the Winter Olympics in Sochi, Russia has come to an end, but we were left with one last prank to laugh at.
Thanks to late-night host Jimmy Kimmel, the entire world believed that a wolf was somehow wondering the halls in the Olympic village. I can’t tell what’s more sad: The fact that this prank was actually plausible or the fact that do many people believed it?
Speaking of pranks, DHL just hit a while new level of troll. What’s better than a big marketing campaign? One that’s “delivered” by the competition. You have to see this one.
Finally, I try my first political joke! It’s, well, it’s not good. I apologize in advance.
- Security camera shows goat breaking into office in Colorado
- Former Trump adviser says McCain is ‘mentally ill’ and should step down
- Democrats couldn’t find Russia on map before Trump, Arizona’s Franks says
- Russian-American lobbyist says he was in Trump son’s meeting
- Fox News host: Trump Jr.-Russia meeting was a dumb, rookie move