semi-disaster experience that was the Winter Olympics in Sochi, Russia has come to an end, but we were left with one last prank to laugh at.
Thanks to late-night host Jimmy Kimmel, the entire world believed that a wolf was somehow wondering the halls in the Olympic village. I can’t tell what’s more sad: The fact that this prank was actually plausible or the fact that do many people believed it?
Speaking of pranks, DHL just hit a while new level of troll. What’s better than a big marketing campaign? One that’s “delivered” by the competition. You have to see this one.
Finally, I try my first political joke! It’s, well, it’s not good. I apologize in advance.
- Trump tweets, hits links before high-stakes Putin meeting
- Trump rattles NATO, knocking its value, assailing Germany
- Trump delivers warning on trade as he leaves G-7 summit
- Jimmy Kimmel uses self-driving Waymo for prank filmed in Chandler
- KTAR News earns first, second places for journalism at AP awards