On this episode of The Loop, I talk about what’s wrong with “Shark Week.”
Remember when we actually watched “Shark Week” to, you know, LEARN about sharks? It sure was nice. Now Discovery airs shows about sharks that don’t exist in an effort to stay relevant. It also put a (drunk?) Tara Reid on air. I don’t know why, but it was beautiful.
I also take a look at a Valley man who has some fun with a thief. Rather than making a big deal of it, Tim Lake uses the situation to make light of the thief. Why aren’t more news stories like this?
Finally, teenagers have created a new trend on Vine: Jumping into the “ball pits” at Walmart. Seriously.
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development