There are some things online that need to stop — FarmVille, life hacks, “Frozen” singalongs.
But those all pale in comparison when matched up with Prancercise. Joanna Rohrback is back with her absurd workout that encourages you to prance around like a horse (weirdest looking horse I’ve ever seen), but this time around she’s brought a friend!
I also found a video of guy raising lion awareness. The only problem? Simba isn’t ready to play along.
Finally, I say goodbye to one of the greats, Robin Williams. He may have taken his own life, but that doesn’t mean he didn’t have a huge impact on the world and his movies weren’t a huge part of my childhood. Rest in peace.
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development