This week on “The Loop,” I take a look at a girl who decided to produce a video to let her boss know she was quitting.
Marina Shifrin loved her job, but hated her boss and the way she was being treated. So she quit. But it wasn’t an insane rant, nor was it a massive expose. Instead, Kanye was involved.
I also take a look at our very own Gov. Jan Brewer who really struggled with the word “Tuskegee.” It’s a tough one, but given our language in Arizona, it should be easy.
Finally, I make sure people are aware that “Grand Theft Auto V” is not real. Some bikers and drivers in New York City forgot that over the weekend and the video of their interactions just goes from bad to worse.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- Jan Brewer as vice president would be a disaster for Donald Trump
- Trump not ruling out Jan Brewer as running mate just yet
- Jan Brewer: Republicans who don’t support Donald Trump need to ‘get over it’
- Ariz. Gov. Jan Brewer says she is open to being Donald Trump’s vice president
- Locked and unloaded: Arizona Senate rejects bill to let guns in public buildings