This week on “The Loop,” I take a look at a girl who decided to produce a video to let her boss know she was quitting.
Marina Shifrin loved her job, but hated her boss and the way she was being treated. So she quit. But it wasn’t an insane rant, nor was it a massive expose. Instead, Kanye was involved.
I also take a look at our very own Gov. Jan Brewer who really struggled with the word “Tuskegee.” It’s a tough one, but given our language in Arizona, it should be easy.
Finally, I make sure people are aware that “Grand Theft Auto V” is not real. Some bikers and drivers in New York City forgot that over the weekend and the video of their interactions just goes from bad to worse.
- Brewer ‘thrilled’ with Sessions and his immigration stance
- Trump says the wall will be ‘started ahead of schedule’ in Congressional address
- Arizona Senate rejects bill allowing guns in public buildings
- Jan Brewer hopes US-Mexico border wall is finished in Donald Trump’s first term
- Trump taps Zinke to run Department of Interior, Brewer likely out of Cabinet talk