Now that the holidays are over, I think it’s time we get “The Loop” back to some sort of schedule.
After all, we have to fit it in between all of our New Year’s resolutions, right? Don’t worry, I won’t tell anyone about your “first” cheat doughnut.
Anyway, this week I took a look at a newscaster from Salt Lake City who faints in cold weather while at high altitude. Her decision to move to SLC? Bad for her, great for the Internet.
And I obliged her with a remix.
I also found a video of a massive inflatable duck exploding in Taiwan’s harbor. It may be me, but this story just seemed to collapse.
Finally, a Japanese company has released Disney-themed lingerie. It sounds stupid (and mildly creepy), but I explain why it’s pure genius.
- Ticking time bombs: Telltale signs your water heater is about to explode
- Reading glasses could be a thing of the past
- 6 cool ways teachers are using technology in the classroom
- Emerging tech jobs in Phoenix and how to get one in 2017
- 4 top treatments athletes use for pain
- Emergency! What to do when bathrooms flood
- Operation Santa Claus needs holiday help
- This college bowl season is likely to be epic
- Arizona kids in crisis: How you can help
- 11 holiday classics for the ultimate movie marathon
- 2016 college football rivalry games you simply can't miss
- New treatment offers hope for migraine sufferers
- 11 stadiums to watch your favorite football team
- Shopping for a TV? Best models for 2016
- The new beer pairing guide for holiday foods
- Avoid this holiday plumbing disaster in your home
- 7 tips to avoid holiday weight gain
- New treatments mean better prostate cancer survival rates
- 5 of the scariest things found in drains
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- Diet, exercise and aspirin: 3 tools to fight colon cancer
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise