Now that the holidays are over, I think it’s time we get “The Loop” back to some sort of schedule.
After all, we have to fit it in between all of our New Year’s resolutions, right? Don’t worry, I won’t tell anyone about your “first” cheat doughnut.
Anyway, this week I took a look at a newscaster from Salt Lake City who faints in cold weather while at high altitude. Her decision to move to SLC? Bad for her, great for the Internet.
And I obliged her with a remix.
I also found a video of a massive inflatable duck exploding in Taiwan’s harbor. It may be me, but this story just seemed to collapse.
Finally, a Japanese company has released Disney-themed lingerie. It sounds stupid (and mildly creepy), but I explain why it’s pure genius.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon