Monday was a holiday for most people in the United States but it was a much bigger day for men around the world. After all, Sports Illustrated released its annual Swimsuit Issue and it’s glorious.
No, I won’t be drooling over Kate Upton (too much), but some of the models came together to film a pre-flight video for New Zealand Air. It’s actually pretty funny.
I also take a look at a kid whose dad takes him drifting for the first time. In case you don’t know what that is, it’s a style of racing where drivers use the emergency brake to slide around corners. It’s crazy and the kid’s reaction is great.
Finally, I found the new event that needs to be part of the Winter Olympics. You’ll have to watch to find out what it is.
- KTAR News earns first, second places for journalism at AP awards
- Southern Arizona park to receive $4M upgrade to stay open overnight
- Arizona Rep. Biggs calls for VA Secretary Shulkin’s resignation
- Hold your horses: Runaway horse leads man on long chase
- Maricopa detectives arrest man for threatening to shoot churchgoers