Monday was a holiday for most people in the United States but it was a much bigger day for men around the world. After all, Sports Illustrated released its annual Swimsuit Issue and it’s glorious.
No, I won’t be drooling over Kate Upton (too much), but some of the models came together to film a pre-flight video for New Zealand Air. It’s actually pretty funny.
I also take a look at a kid whose dad takes him drifting for the first time. In case you don’t know what that is, it’s a style of racing where drivers use the emergency brake to slide around corners. It’s crazy and the kid’s reaction is great.
Finally, I found the new event that needs to be part of the Winter Olympics. You’ll have to watch to find out what it is.
- Security camera shows goat breaking into office in Colorado
- Talking ICE: The human impact of immigrant deportations
- Talking ICE: Immigration raids, sanctuaries, visas create questions
- Arizona native to appear on ‘Superhuman’ TV show
- Ducey gets average grades on education, economy in KTAR News/OHPI poll