Monday was a holiday for most people in the United States but it was a much bigger day for men around the world. After all, Sports Illustrated released its annual Swimsuit Issue and it’s glorious.
No, I won’t be drooling over Kate Upton (too much), but some of the models came together to film a pre-flight video for New Zealand Air. It’s actually pretty funny.
I also take a look at a kid whose dad takes him drifting for the first time. In case you don’t know what that is, it’s a style of racing where drivers use the emergency brake to slide around corners. It’s crazy and the kid’s reaction is great.
Finally, I found the new event that needs to be part of the Winter Olympics. You’ll have to watch to find out what it is.
- Main Street Minute: Food delivery service goPuff launches in Flagstaff
- Former Mill Avenue arcade bar Endgame gets new spot, to reopen
- ASU’s online business school’s MBA program named top 5 in nation
- Climate data shows 2017 was warmest year ever on record in Arizona
- Arizona Legislature looking at ‘short and painful’ 2018 session